Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Week 4 thing # 8 and #9

Overwhelmed at first, loving it now. The way information, news and email comes at us these days reminds me of a virtual tsunami. My problem is how do I keep up with it all and do everything else too. It's hard work and often frustrating trying to make sense of it all. But I'm thinking my aggregator can make things a little easier for me.

Education and technology are two of my main interests. I "played around" until I was able to configure my aggregator to send me new articles on education and technology from the New York Times and several other sources. The aggregator should save me a lot of time because I don't have to scan every web site to find what I am interested in. However, I used many hours exploring and trying to accomplish this, became frustrated at times, walked away from it at times, but with patience and persistance, I was successful. I am amazed at what I have learned up to this point.

No comments: