Week 8: Thing 18
Online Applications:
I have used Google Docs with a group when rewriting by-laws for a Field Hockey Booster club. I liked the application better than Microsoft word. However, after exploring Zoho Writer, the applications available out-weigh Google Docs in my opinion. I am going to suggest that we use this when writing our information literacy/library curriculum over the summer. No more emailing files from home or school. The Zoho Show, online presentation tool is the next best thing to “sliced bread”. Having a ppt accessible without the flash drive is the BEST! I can’t wait to use this.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi,
Thanks for your kind words on zoho writer and zoho show.
We also request you to use our other services like zoho sheet, notebook, wiki and check for latest updates @ http://blogs.zoho.com
Regards,
Celina
www.zoho.com
Post a Comment